Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Goals


Working for a religious non-profit is great...for many reasons. One that I love is that they desire to see you develop as a whole person and not solely in your job role. I also recently completed a leadership class at my church where we were challenged to consider who God has called us to be as individuals and to make some goals in light of that. So I spent some time at the end of the year coming up with them.

1. To make this little house a home

2. Keep my desk clean in the office

3. Host lots of people in my house (like 52)

4. Refelecting on life more...which I'll do a lot by updating this

5. Join the Y and actually go

Well, for the most part they are pretty ongoing goals (and some might be miraculous like keeping my desk clean) but I am good at starting.

Like joining the Y. I love that they have no joining fee for the first 10 days of the new year. Another plus is that our benefits program is currently rebating you for half the cost of your membership if you join and actually go. It is such a nice added incentive.







No comments:

Post a Comment